We respect the of the members and users. This policy is designed to help you understand what personal information we gather through the use of the website, software, and services and to help you understand what VictoriaHansen does with that information. In summary, the policy lets you know that:
- We may collect personal information from you when you use the website. We will not use or disclose the personal information except for purposes set out in this policy or as allowed by the Australian Act 1988.
- We may use automated tools such as cookies to collect certain information about the visits to the website. The browser may provide you with the ability to adjust settings relating to cookies.
- We may gather more extensive information if we are concerned about abnormal website usage patterns or security breaches.
- We can use the information to provide you with relevant information, allow others to provide you with information, and to communicate with you, and for other purposes set out in this policy.
- We may store the personal information, and do take several steps and precautions to protect the personal information that we store.
- We DO NOT store credit card or payment details. All transactions for products and services or events are processed through PayPal.
- You should check the policies of third party websites to which this website is linked, and we are not responsible for their conduct.
- Please feel free to email the Administrator should you wish to access or correct personal information we hold about you. We enctheage you to update any out-dated contact information.
- We may change this policy from time to time, including to accommodate new services and technologies. We recommend that you should regularly check this policy for changes or updates.
About this policy
VictoriaHansen.com values and respects the privacy of the members and users. This policy explains how we collect, use, disclose, transfer and store personal information that you provide to us. In this policy, the terms ‘we’, ‘us’, and ‘the’ refer to VictoriaHansen.com. By accessing, registering on and using the website you confirm the unconditional consent to the collecting, storing, using, and disclosing the personal information in the manner set out in this policy.
Collecting the personal information
We may collect personal information from you when you use this website. We may also collect personal information that you provide to third-party website or services, such as Facebook, Twitter, and Google Analytics. You may decide not to provide the personal information to us. However, if you do not provide it, we may not be able to provide you with access to certain information, services, or products.
When you visit the website, we may use automated tools and methods (such as cookies, sessions, and usage monitoring software) to collect certain information about the visit or software use, including:The internet protocol address and domain name used by the computer to connect to the Internet;
- The operating system and the browser the computer uses, and any search engine or inbound hyperlink used to reach this website;
- The nature of the use of the software or services, including information you input when using the software;
- The date, time, and duration of the website visit; and
- The pages viewed by you
This information will be used in aggregate form to analyse how the website are being used, for example to analyse usage patterns in order to improve the sites. We will not disclose any such information except in aggregate form.
- Personalise the visits to this website;
- Eliminate the need for you to repeatedly enter the same information;
- Enable us to improve the content, reliability and functionality of this website;
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the advertising on this website; and
- Track website usage patterns.
- Using cookies will not give us access to any data on the computer other than the data stored in the cookie. Although you may configure the web browser to not accept cookies, you may experience a loss of functionality as a result.
We may gather more extensive information if we are concerned, for example, about abnormal website usage patterns or security breaches.
We will not use or disclose the personal information except as provided in this policy or otherwise in accordance with the Act 1988. We may use the personal information to:
- Provide you with services and information that you have requested;
- Assist the software to function;
- Help us debug or fix software problems;
- Provide you with support in using the software or services;
- Provide you with important notices and information about this website and the services;
- Provide you with other information (including promotional material, news, and event information) where you agree to receive such information;
- Verify the identity and to assist you if you forget the username or password;
- Improve or update this website and the products;
- Or enhance or improve the functionality of the software, including testing new or modified functionality;
- Respond to the enquiries and communicate with you; and
- Personalise this website in accordance with the preferences or enhance the user experience of this website or the software.
- We may also combine data or information that we have retrieved from external services with personal information that we hold, for any of the above purposes.
Other use and disclosure
We will not sell, rent, or lease the personal information to third parties. We may disclose the personal information to the professional advisors, contractors, service providers, business associates, related companies, and others who have agreed to treat the personal information in accordance with this policy. We may share the personal information with companies who provide services such as information processing, extending credit, fulfilling customer orders, managing and enhancing customer data, providing customer service, assessing the interest in the products and services, and conducting customer research or satisfaction surveys. We will not otherwise use or disclose the personal information except:
- Where you have otherwise authorised us to do so;
- Where we have given you notification of the intended use or disclosure and you have not objected to that use or disclosure in anonymity form;
- Where we believe that such use or disclosure is reasonably necessary to assist a law enforcement agency or an agency responsible for national security in the performance of their functions;
- Where we believe that such use or disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce any legal rights we may have, or is reasonably necessary to protect the rights, property and safety of us, the users, or others; or
- As otherwise required or permitted by law.
Right to access and request correction
It is important to us that the personal information we hold about you is accurate, complete and up to date. If you are aware that this is not case and would like the personal information corrected, or simply desire access to the personal information, please contact the Administrator. You may request access to the personal information that we hold. Where you make any such request:
- We may ask you to put the request in writing;
- In some circumstances permitted by law, we may not provide such information to you;
- Where we decide not to correct or provide you with access to the personal information, we will give you the reasons for the decision;
- Where we provide the requested information or carry out the requested correction (or where we attach to that information a statement of any correction sought but not made), we may require you to pay a reasonable fee determined by us.
To ensure that the contact and billing information we hold about you is accurate and current please advise us of all necessary changes to such information as soon as possible.
Third party websites
The website may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by third parties. We are not responsible for the content of such websites, or the manners in which those websites collect, store, use, and distribute any personal information you provide. When you visit third party websites from hyperlinks displayed on this website, we encourage you to review the statements of those website so that you can understand how the personal information you provide may be collected, stored, used and distributed.
Changes to the policy
We reserve the right to change this policy from time to time by publishing the revised version. Please check this policy regularly for modifications and updates. If you continue to use this website or services or if you provide any personal information after we make changes to this policy, this constitutes the acceptance of those changes and the updated policy.
Account Creation and Account Details
In order to be able to access certain information and functionality offered on this websites, you must create an account. To create your account, you must provide all requested account registration details in the manner described on our websites (including a username and password which we will use to verify your identity when you use our websites). You must ensure that your account details are complete and accurate when submitted to us, and you must keep your account details up-to-date.
Your Username and Password
Your username and password are personal to you and you must at all times maintain the confidentiality of your username and password and not disclose them to any third party. Your username and password may be used by one person only, i.e. a single login is not permitted to be shared by multiple people. You agree that you are solely responsible for any use of our websites by any person using your username and password and you agree to indemnify us against any and all claims arising out of your failure to maintain the confidentiality of your username or password. We will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account (whether with or without your knowledge). You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorised use of your account or any other breach of security.
This website may enable you to create, modify, transmit, upload, or submit images and other materials and information (together, ‘user content‘). By creating, modifying, transmitting, uploading, or submitting any user content (‘your user content‘), you grant us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, fully paid-up, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, licence to:-
- use, copy, modify, distribute, transmit, broadcast, create derivative works of, publicly display and publicly perform your user content (by all means and in any media now known or hereafter developed);
- license, sell, rent, lease, or lend copies of your user content (and derivative works thereof);
- sublicense to third parties any or all of the aforementioned rights (including the right to sublicense to further third parties);
- use and publish your name and alias in connection with your user content as well as in connection with all advertising, marketing and promotional material that we may publish in relation to your user content; and
- make your user content available to other users of our websites for their personal use (and you permit those users to use, modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, and create derivative works of your user content in accordance with the permitted functionality of our websites and otherwise as permitted by us); and
- acknowledge and agree that no royalties or other compensation will be paid or payable to you for your user content, or for the granting of the rights described above, unless specifically agreed.
Feedback and Unsolicited Ideas
If you give us feedback about this websites or the products or services, you grant us the right to use that feedback for the purpose of improving the website, products or services (and for any other purpose we deem necessary or desirable) without being obliged to pay you any compensation in respect of our use of that feedback. We (and our employees and agents) do not accept or consider unsolicited ideas, including artwork, demos, samples, and other ideas for new promotions, products, product names, processes, technologies, or materials (‘unsolicited ideas‘). You must not send unsolicited ideas to us. If you do send us unsolicited ideas:
- We do not warrant or represent that those unsolicited ideas will be treated as confidential or proprietary; and
- Such unsolicited ideas will be treated and licensed as if they were ‘user content’ in accordance with these Terms.
Interactions Between Users
You are solely responsible for your interactions with other users of this websites or any of its services. We reserve the right, but have no obligation, to monitor interactions, discussions, or disputes between you and other users.
Monitoring and Termination
We have no obligation to you to monitor this websites or any user content. However, we reserve the right to review any user content and to remove any user content if we receive a complaint about that user content, or otherwise in our sole discretion. We may at any time edit, refuse to display, or remove any part of this website (including your user content) as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request. We may (at any time and without notice to you) suspend or terminate your account if you breach any of these Terms, or otherwise for any reason whatsoever.
You must not create, modify, transmit, upload, or submit any user content that does not comply with all of the warranties and representations described below. You warrant and represent that:
You own or otherwise have all rights necessary for you to create, modify, transmit, upload, or submit your user content and grant the rights to in accordance with (“user content”);
- Where copyright (or any other intellectual property right) in any part of your user content does not belong to you, the owner of that part has granted you permission to use that part in accordance with the permitted functionality of our websites and to license that part in accordance with (“user content”);
- Your user content does not contain any viruses, worms, spyware, or other components or instructions that are malicious, deceptive, or designed to limit or harm the functionality of a computer;
- Your user content does not contain or comprise material that is unlawful, objectionable, defamatory, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive; encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, violate any law; contains any falsehood or misrepresentation that could damage us or any third party; or is otherwise inappropriate; and
- Each person depicted in your user content (if any) has provided consent to the use of your user content as permitted through the functionality of our websites and the licensing of your user content in accordance with (“user content” including, without limitation, the copying, distribution, public display of your user content).
If we offer goods or services (‘Products‘) for sale on this website, your purchase of each Product shall be governed by these Terms and any additional terms that we communicate to you at the time of purchase.
Some Products may be purchased for a specified term, e.g., monthly or annually (‘Subscription Products‘), rather than relating to a one-off goods or services. The subscription term varies depending on the Subscription Product that you order. You are entitled to receive the relevant Subscription Product only during the subscription term specified in your order.
This website and the information on it constitute an invitation to treat and not an offer to supply Products. When you order Products from us, this constitutes an offer from you to buy those Products in accordance with these Terms. Only when we have accepted your order through the websites’ following our receipt of your payment for that order shall a contract be formed between you and us.
You may order products or services from us by completing the relevant form online and providing us with the details of your order. You must provide all required information (including your name and email address). We shall then accept or reject your order through our websites following our receipt of your payment for that order.
Our Discretion in Rejecting or Accepting Orders
No order shall be deemed accepted by us until you have received an order confirmation from us. We reserve the right to accept or reject (for any reason whatsoever and in whole or in part) any order submitted by you. If we reject your order (or part of your order), any money paid by you in relation to the rejected part of that order shall be refunded and we shall have no further liability to you in relation to the rejected part of that order.
The price payable by you for any product, service or event ordered by you shall be the price quoted on this website at the time your order is submitted. We may vary any prices on the website at any time and without notice to you.
The prices for the goods, services or events on this site are stated and payable in Australian dollars (AUD).
Taxes and Other Charges
All prices on this website are inclusive of all tariffs, taxes or other imposts or charges which may be payable in relation to your order.
We have no obligation to supply products, services or event access unless and until we receive payment of all prices and fees quoted. You are fully liable for all charges incurred under your account whether or not authorised by you. You must pay for your orders using the third-party payments services selected by us, such as PayPal. You agree to pay for your orders by authorising our nominated third-party payment service to charge your credit card or account for the total price of the goods or services ordered and the applicable delivery charges (if any). You agree to be bound by the terms of these third-party payment services.
You agree to pay for any Subscription Products by recurring payment. We will automatically charge you the relevant charges on a recurring basis. If you elect to subscribe for a Subscription Product on a regular basis, then we will automatically charge you the relevant charges for the subsequent time frame unless you cancel your subscription before the new subscription term begins. You accept responsibility for all recurring charges incurred prior to cancellation. You agree that we may make periodic charges relating to your subscription without further authorisation from you.
Problems with Payments
If there is a problem with your payment we may contact you to make alternative payment arrangements. You will be liable for all debt collection costs where you fail to make payment for any order.
Cancellation of Orders: Non-Subscription Products
You may cancel your order any time prior to our order confirmation. Because downloadable goods or services are available instantly to you, and could be copied by you on delivery, you cannot cancel once we have confirmed your order. If you cancel an order in accordance with these Terms before confirmation, we will refund your money as soon as reasonably possible and in any event within 30 days of cancellation of your order.
Cancellation of Orders: Subscription Products
You may cancel your subscription for any Subscription Product any time by giving us 48 hours’ notice that you wish to cancel your subscription. If you cancel an order in accordance with these Terms, we will cancel future subscription instalment payments as soon as reasonably possible. Please note that if you give us notice of cancellation fewer than 48 hours before a pending subscription instalment payment is due to be charged, we cannot guarantee that that payment will be cancelled.
Ownership and Risk
You agree that all Products made available to you through this website are for personal use and cannot be copied, distributed, resupplied, or otherwise deal with except as expressly permitted under these Terms or otherwise with our prior written consent in each instance.
Availability of Website
Your use of this website and any associated services may sometimes be subject to interruption or delay. Due to the nature of the Internet and electronic communications, we and our service provider do not make any warranty that our websites or any associated services will be error free, without interruption or delay, or free from defects in design. We will not be liable for any damages or refunds should our websites become interrupted or delayed for any reason.
While we endeavour to ensure that the content of the website is free from errors, we do not give any warranty or other assurance as to the content of material appearing on the site, its accuracy, completeness, timeliness or fitness for any particular purpose.
The website may contain hyperlinks to third party websites (‘outbound hyperlinks‘). Outbound hyperlinks are provided for your convenience only and may not remain current or be maintained. We make no endorsement of, and accept no responsibility for, any content accessible through any outbound hyperlink. You are responsible for complying with any terms and conditions imposed by third party websites.
Although we endeavour to prevent the introduction of viruses or other malicious code (together, ‘malicious code‘) to the website, we do not guarantee or warrant that the site, or any data available from it, does not contain malicious code. We will not be liable for any damages or harm attributable to malicious code. You are responsible for ensuring that the process that you employ for accessing the website does not expose your computer system to the risk of interference or damage from malicious code.
Although we endeavour to protect the security of your personal information you acknowledge that there is a risk of unauthorised access to (or alteration of) your transmissions or data or of the information contained on your computer system or on the website, we do not accept responsibility or liability of any nature for any losses that you may sustain as a result of such unauthorised access or alteration. All information transmitted to you or from you is transmitted at your risk, and you assume total responsibility and risk for your use of the website and the Internet. We do not accept responsibility for any interference or damage to your own computer system which arises in connection with your accessing of the website or any outbound hyperlinks.
Third Party Products and Services
You acknowledge and agree that, except for information, products or services clearly identified as being supplied by us, we do not operate, control or endorse any third party, information, products or services on the Internet in any way. Except for information, products or services clearly identified as being supplied by us, all information, products and services offered through the website (or on the Internet generally) are offered by third parties that are not affiliated with us.
Third Party Materials, Websites, and Interfaces
Certain Products available via the website may include materials owned by third parties. You agree that you will not use any third-party materials in a manner that would infringe or violate the rights of any person and that we are not in any way responsible for any such use by you.
We may provide links to third-party websites as a convenience to you. We do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third parties. You acknowledge that you may be subject to additional terms and conditions that apply when you use those third party materials, websites or interfaces (or affiliate services, third-party content, or third-party software).
Disclaimer of Warranties
To the maximum extent permitted by law, we provide the website and related information and services on an ‘as is’ basis without any warranties, representations, or guarantees of any kind (whether, express, implied, statutory or otherwise) including, but not limited to, warranties of non-infringement, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose.
Requested Data Disclaimer
The information or data that you acquire or specifically request using the tools or services of the website (‘Requested Data‘) may be licensed to us from third parties (each a ‘Data Provider‘). We do not in any way represent or warrant the accuracy, completeness, timeliness or good title to any Requested Data sub-licensed to you. Your access to and use of Requested Data is conditional on your acceptance and acknowledgement of the terms of this clause (‘Requested Data Disclaimer‘). We do not undertake any evaluation, further inquiries, or investigations into or in respect of the source of the data. You agree that you will direct or bring any queries, claims, or disputes concerning the Requested Data to the attention of, or against, the relevant Data Provider. The Requested Data is provided to you by us on an ‘as is’ basis. We do not give any warranty or other assurance as to the Requested Data or any other content or material appearing on or accessed through our websites, including its accuracy, completeness, timeliness or fitness for any particular purpose. To the maximum and fullest extent permissible at law we disclaim all responsibility for any damages or losses including, without limitation, financial loss, damages, loss in business projects, loss of profits or indirect or consequential losses arising in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise from our provision of the Requested Data or any other content or your use of, or inability to use the Requested Data, or any material appearing on or accessed through our websites, or from any action or decision taken as a result of using the Requested Data, or any such material, information, or data. We may terminate our supply of the Requested Data to you at any time for any reason.
Licence to Use Requested Data
You are permitted to use any Requested Data that is provided to you through the website for your personal purposes only. Any other use of the Requested Data or any other materials in which any Data Provider has intellectual property rights in will be a violation or infringement of those rights. As a licensee of in respect of the Requested Data we reserve our rights to enforce any infringement of those intellectual property rights and you agree that each Data Provider shall also have the right to bring actions, claims, or other legal proceedings against you with respect of your misuse or infringement of its intellectual property rights.
Limitation of Liability
To the maximum extent permitted by law, we will not be liable in contract, tort (including negligence), or otherwise for any loss of profits, loss of data, or for any indirect, incidental, consequential, or economic damages or losses (howsoever caused), which you may directly or indirectly suffer in connection with:
- Your use of, or inability to use, our websites, or any material appearing on our websites; or
- Any action or decision taken as a result of using our websites, or any material appearing on our websites even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event shall our total liability to you in contract, tort (including negligence), or under any other cause of action for all damages, losses, costs and expenses suffered by you exceed the amount paid by you (if any) to us in the month immediately preceding the most recent event that gave rise to your claim.
- You will indemnify us, our officers and employees from and against all claims, demands, damages, losses, costs, and expenses arising from:
Your access to, use of, or reliance upon any part of our websites;
- Any breach of these Terms by you or by any person who uses your account (regardless of whether that person has your authorisation); and
- Your negligent or wilful acts or omissions in accessing or using our websites.
You consent to receiving communications from us electronically and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. You agree to be bound by any agreement reached through electronic communications in terms of the Australian Electronic Transactions Act 2011. You consent to receiving electronic messages and information sent by us (or on our behalf) for any purposes described in this Policy.
These Terms shall be governed by the laws of Australia and the courts of Australia shall have non-exclusive jurisdiction to hear and determine any dispute arising in relation to these Terms. Except as otherwise described, all materials on our websites are made available only to provide information about us, this website, and the products which may be ordered from this website. This website has been prepared in accordance with Australian law, and may not satisfy the laws of any other country. We make no representations or warranties as to whether or not the information or products available from the website are appropriate or available for use in other countries. If you choose to access the website from outside Australia you are responsible for compliance with applicable local law.
If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the remaining provisions shall, to the maximum extent possible, remain in full force and effect. Any cause of action or claim you may have against us or otherwise with respect to this website must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises otherwise such claim or cause of action shall be barred. Our failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of these Terms shall not be construed as a waiver of any such provision or right. Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any provision of these Terms. We may assign our rights and obligations under these Terms to any party at any time without notice to you.