Goulburn High School
1971 – 1976 Achieved Higher School Certificate and gained a scholarship to attend University of Western Sydney, Hawkesbury to study Diploma of Education Home Economics.
University of Western Sydney, Hawkesbury
1977 – 1979 Won a scholarship to attended the University of Western Sydney Hawkesbury Campus to study Home Economics. Gained a Diploma of Education.
Leumeah High School
1980 – 1982 Offered the position of secondary teacher at Leumeah High School, Campbelltown NSW teaching home economics to years 7-10
Toodyay Central School
Jan 1982 – Dec 1982 Offered the position of temporary (maternity leave) teacher at Toodyay Central School, Western Australia teaching kindergarten to year 12
Jan 1983 – October 1983 Worked as an in-store cosmetic consultant for Clinique Cosmetics in Sydney, Melbourne and Perth department stores.
Clinique and Bidwill High School
- Nov 1984 – April 1984 Casual teacher at Bidwill High School, NSW and part time cosmetic consultant for Clinique in Sydney
- April 1984 – March 1987 Offered full time position as home economics teacher at Bidwell High School, NSW, teaching years 7-12
April 1987 – Dec 1989 Various Jobs While Travelling….
- Alfred Marks Personnel – Recruitment Consultant
- Simply Beautiful Beauty School – Training and Development Manager
Carlson Marketing Group
Jan 1990 – Feb 1991 Product Manager – responsible for coordinating and establishing the rewards program for the Ansett Frequent Flyer Program and the SPHC Kudos Club managed by Carlson Marketing Group
VLH Enterprises Pty Ltd
Feb 1991 – present Self Employed – Various Projects revolving around Digital, Media and Marketing …
- Spring Flowers – Flower card – Frequency Marketing Program for 14 Retail Stores
- Unisys – Internal Staff Loyalty Program and Rewards Catalogue
- Released “Good Better Best – How to Manage Your Profile” Self-Published, sold 6,500 copies
- Big 6 Accounting Firms – Coopers & Lybrand, Price Waterhouse, KPMG – Peat Marwick, Ernst & Young, Arthur Anderson – ran series of personal marketing and profile development training programs for staff and partners.
- Professional Speaking – became a professional speaker delivering keynote presentations at conferences on personal marketing and profile development.
- TVSN (home shopping network) – presenter specialising in cooking and craft shows and some technology.
- Infobreak – presented infomercials on Free to Air television for various Infobreak clients
- Federal Publishing and Woolworths – wrote for Woolworths Fresh Magazine and presented the Woolworths ‘Fresh Today’ 60 second cooking segments on Channels 9 and 7 just before the 6pm and 9.30pm news breaks.
- Released “First Principles – The Basics Cooking Handbook” sold distribution rights to Woolworths, sold 100,000 copies
- What’s for Dinner’ and Victoria’s Kitchen segments on the Chris Smith afternoon program on Radio 2GB in Sydney
- Victoriahansen.com launched
- The Radio Kitchen’ 30 minute show with Murray Wilton on Radio 2GB Sydney
- BiteSize Cooking 45 second radio Cooking Vignettes aired on more than 70 Australian radio stations from December 2005 – still aired today
- BiteSize Cooking television segment in the Susie Show in WINTV
- Launched Black Book Cooking.com
- Brand ambassador for Breville Australia
- Executed various marketing and digital projects for Barilla, Australian Pork, Hansell’s Foods, AYAM, Bega Valley Shire Council, Breville, Bunna Bunoo Olives, Crows Nest Fair, Game Farm, Groupe SEB (Moulinex, Krups, Tefal), Horticulture Australia, Hydro Produce, Moraitis Fresh, Eco Farms, Kleenmaid, Master of Spices, One Harvest, Australian Association of Food Professionals (formerly Food Media Club), University of Western Sydney Hawkesbury Campus Website, Resimac/State Custodians, Panorama Synergy, Ozanam Leaning Centre, Sunsalt, Tassal Operations, Woolworths, The Best Pub, Fresh Magazine, The Shed Fitness Studio, Business Women’s Network, Ireland’s Machinery, Coenen Building, Maverick Creative, Black Book Cooking.